Thursday, April 5, 2012

Ahoy Striper!

(Blazer - Forever 21, Oxford - H&M, Pants - Forever 21, Orange Top - Truly Madly Deeply, Shoes - Chinese Laundry)

As resort season wraps up in stores with early summer product arriving, it's now or never to show off this nautical ensemble.  Don't get me wrong, this blazer will NOT get lost to the depths of my closet in the upcoming months!  And could it, really?  This blazer screams stripes...one of the very reasons I fell in love with it.  Stay tuned for an updated warm weather option involving everyone's favorite summer staple...DENIM SHORTS!

On another note, for those who read my last post, "Crayon Stems" how about a little trivia?  Words/lines from two movies were referenced, can you name them?  Those who are new to the blog can guess too, it will just require a little extra reading =)  Leave your answers in the comment box!  I will post the answers at a later date.  Speaking of the comment box, I love the feedback I am getting!  Thank you =)

2 comments:

  1. I have a few Polo things and a couple of striped shirts but nothing else. That's as nautical as I can get at the moment. Thanks. DK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the only thing you are missing is a boat! Destination: Three Lakes?

    ReplyDelete